Friday, October 16, 2009

WONDERWALL REVISITED






Last year i did a post on the Japanese Interior Design Studio Wonderwall , claiming that they were my favorite interior design studio and with the renewal of their website they still claim that position in my mind. Their new work is simply perfect as always. One of things that I've always respected and admired about the Japanese is their strive for perfection in what ever task or skill they pursue. The work of Wonderwall is the definition of perfection in my mind. I mean come on they designed the interiors for the legendary retail store Colette.




The site was designed by Yugo Nakamura . I remember my old boss Will from Definition Advertising putting me on to this dude. His work is ill and super inspiring i definitely suggest looking into his work if you haven't.



Look how fresh his stuff is.

Currently Listening to "Lucille" by Anthony Hamilton

No comments: