Wednesday, January 20, 2010

CAN YOU SAY CHI CITY




















































There's a project that I've been wanting to work on for a long time now, but i haven't the opportunity to do so until i took this trip to Chicago over the holidays. Hopefully I'll be finishing this project in the coming days and post it online. Until then here are some photos from my trip. The trip consisted of a lot of eating and hanging out with friends. Some of the spots i hit up were the Golden Apple Diner which is one of the dopest diners in Chicago. If your ever in Chinatown I recommend House of Fortune. I think it was the best Chinese food I ever had. Other places you should hit up are RSVP Gallery in Bucktown and LDRS downtown. All in all it was an awesome trip. Thanks a lot Talia for having me and Alex.

Currently listening to " Drivin' Down The Block Remix" feat. Pusha T, Bun B & The Cool Kids

No comments: