Friday, April 4, 2008

Hand Writen

Yo I must be going crazy. Yesterday I was sitting in class watching my professor write something on the board and I thought to my self "wow that is just beautiful."
I don't know why I thought that but I did. He was just writing about copywriting, but the letters look beautiful. I felt like there was life in them. Each letter had personality to it. Props to whoever designed the alphabet. In reality thought his handwriting was atrocious. But it had a certain rhythm to it that made it beautiful. It's like what Eric Spiekermann said "everybody's handwriting has a rhythm in it. That’s what makes it legible." So I believe if your handwriting is not readable you have off rhythm of no rhythm at all. LOL.

Note to self find out who designed the alphabet. That’s gonna be a tuffy.

Currently listening to "Don't Forget Em" Consequence

No comments: