Thursday, November 12, 2009

New York State of Mind

So this week my office received the new issue of Gotham magazine which is the New York City version of Ocean Drive. On the cover was the big homie HOVA.



I was like "Fresh!" then i remembered i did an ad for Fontainebleau for this issue and i was like "Fuck." The reason being is there is a good chance Jay-Z saw the ad since he was on the cover and chances are he just skimmed over it, thinking nothing of it. That was an opportunity to make him say "This ad is fresh."


Quote on quote fresh ad's can be done by me for Fontainebleau but forces beyond my control prevent them from ever seeing the light of day. LOL. Oh well sooner or later I'll do a collaboration with Jay. Mark my words.

On a higher note Atlantis resorts in the Bahamas bit my newest ad for Fontainebleau that we've been running in the Miami Herald and New York Time for the past few weeks. Which is pretty sad because that ad wasn't all that great either. Well you know what they say though. Imitation is the greatest form of flattery.




Currently listening to "Hyyerr" by Kid Cudi ft. Chip the Ripper

No comments: